After the gas booster pump has been used for a long time, there will be a lot of dust inside and outside. At this time, it is necessary to clean the gas booster pump. So what should be paid attention to when cleaning the gas booster pump?
1. Kerosene, alcohol or other corrosive liquids shall not be used to prevent the hydraulic components, oil tank and other components from being corroded and affecting the normal use of the hydraulic device.
2. When cleaning the gas booster pump, the hydraulic pump operation and cleaning medium heating should be carried out simultaneously. Because when the temperature of the cleaning fluid is 50 ℃ to 80 ℃, the rubber residue in the system is easily removed.
3. Intermittent operation of the hydraulic pump can improve the cleaning effect.
4. We should install a filter on the cleaning oil circuit of the gas booster pump, so that most of the impurities in the system can be filtered.
5. The time for cleaning the hydraulic pump is generally between 48 hours and 60 hours, which is determined by the complexity of the system and the degree of pollution.
6. At the end of cleaning, do not stop the hydraulic pump immediately, but keep it running until the temperature of the hydraulic pump returns to normal, which can prevent external moisture from rusting the internal components.
7. After cleaning the gas booster pump, clean the cleaning oil in the circuit in time.
In order to extend the service life of the gas booster pump, please pay attention to the above aspects when cleaning in the future. For more information about this device, please visit our website http://www.allarabandroid.com Ask!