When winter comes and the temperature drops, what problems are likely to happen to the pneumatic booster pump? Today, the editor will tell you about it.
The compressed air that drives the pneumatic booster pump to work will be discharged into the atmosphere after work. The pressure will drop from 0.3-0.8MPa to atmospheric pressure instantly. The process of compressed air release is a heat absorption process,
When the water content of the compressed air is high, you will find that many small water droplets will condense at the exhaust port in summer, and the temperature of the exhaust port will also be relatively low. In winter, it will not appear in the form of water droplets. It will start to frost, slowly freeze, and the action of the reversing valve core will be blocked, and then the pump will stop working. Therefore, the pneumatic booster pump should be used in the environment with high temperature as far as possible, and the dew point of the compressed air will be reduced, such as adding a cold dryer, It is better to add an oil mist eliminator at some time to ensure the flexible and smooth reversing of the reversing valve.
For the gas-liquid booster pump with water as the medium, after the use in winter, the water source should be cut off, and the pump should be operated for 1-2 minutes to allow the liquid in the pump to be discharged, such as ice in the inner chamber or ice in the one-way valve, which cannot be used.
1. Air drive: compressed air is used as the driving air source of the pump.
2. Wide range of application: used in the industrial field for the clamping of pneumatic chuck in machine tools, the charging of accumulator, the charging of high-pressure bottles, and the conversion of low-pressure gas into high-pressure gas. The gas booster pump can be used for industrial machinery or test equipment where the gas source pressure is not high enough.
3. Automatic pressure maintaining: no matter what causes the pressure of the pressure maintaining circuit to drop, the pump will automatically start to supplement the leakage pressure and keep the circuit pressure constant.
4. Operation safety: It is driven by gas, without electric arc and spark, and is completely used in places with flammable and explosive liquid or gas.
5. Simple maintenance: compared with other gas-driven pumps, the pump can complete the same work, but its parts and seals are less, and the maintenance is simpler.
When working, the gas booster pump works rapidly and reciprocally. With the increase of the output pressure, the reciprocating speed of the pump slows down and stops. At this time, the pump output pressure is constant, the energy consumption is low, and all parts stop moving. Because of the simple structure of the piston pump, it is easy to maintain. Come to our website if you need http://www.allarabandroid.com Ask!