The gas booster pump, also known as the air booster pump, is widely used in the fluid control industry. The high-pressure gas booster pump can boost the pressure of ordinary gas up to 100 times to reach the high-pressure gas to achieve the working purpose. Here are the six steps to install the high-pressure gas booster pump:
1. Installation of high-pressure gas booster pump
The air booster valve is equipped with two slotted mounting brackets as standard. The booster valve can be installed at any position. The recommended position is vertical. Each booster valve sold will be attached with drawings and marked with the required dimensions.
2. Pre-increasing gas source connection
The high-pressure gas booster pump body is marked with inlet, and the drawing is marked with port size and model. The pre-added gas must be pure. If the gas medium has a magazine, it may damage the high-pressure components and cause the operation failure of the booster valve. Therefore, it is recommended that you install a filter device at the inlet of the booster valve.
3. Connection of air source
When installing the air supply circuit, the filter/pressure regulating valve should be opened into the booster valve as much as possible. The air inlet port is G1/the pipe diameter of the drive air port is marked on the valve body as 1/2. If the pipe diameter is small, the booster valve cannot operate with large flow. Filter pressure regulation shall be linked in the order of name, close to the booster valve.
The muffler is used to reduce the noise of the booster valve during operation and ensure the quiet operation environment. The exhaust port is G1/2, marked as the air outlet.
5. Connection of high-pressure gas outlet
The port size and model are marked on the diagram of the booster valve, and the valve body of the booster valve is marked with“ Outlet, this is a high-pressure outlet, so special care should be taken when connecting. The connecting piece should be greater than the large output pressure.
6. Startup of high-pressure gas booster pump
(1) Before opening the air inlet switch of the booster valve, use the pressure reducing valve to adjust the air pressure to (2) Ensure that all connections and all components are installed.
(3) Slowly adjust the pressure reducing valve until the pressure boosting valve starts to start. Under normal conditions, the pressure boosting valve is pneumatically operated at 15-20PSI pressure.
⑷ After completing steps 1 to 3, adjust the air supply pressure of the pump until it reaches the output pressure required by the system.
The above is about the gas booster pump. I hope it can help you. Come to our website for more use of relevant equipment http://www.allarabandroid.com Consult!