The gas booster pump uses compressed air as power, without power supply and spark generation. It is suitable for explosion-proof occasions such as coal mine, petroleum and petrochemical industry. It is suitable for pressurization of most gases and can pressurize argon, carbon dioxide, natural gas, helium, hydrogen, ethylene and nitrogen.
Self cooling, oil-free lubrication, pneumatic piston rings and other pneumatic components do not need to add lubricating oil in working state, so as to save operation cost and prevent oil-gas pollution.
When the set output pressure is reached, the balance between the large and small pistons is reached, and the booster pump stops working. At this time, no energy is consumed and no heat is generated. It has good pressure maintaining characteristics. When there is pressure leakage, the booster pump automatically replenishes pressure, and frequent startup has no impact.
Within the pressure range of the pump, the regulating valve is adjusted to adjust the inlet pressure, and the output hydraulic pressure is adjusted accordingly. No matter what causes the pressure drop of the pressure maintaining circuit, it will start automatically to supplement the leakage pressure and keep the circuit pressure constant.
It is driven by gas, without arc and spark, and can be used in dangerous places. Compared with other air driven pumps, the booster pump can complete the same work, but it has few parts and seals, and the maintenance is simple. During the work, the booster pump works back and forth rapidly. With the increase of output pressure, the reciprocating speed of the pump slows down until it stops. At this time, the pressure of the pump is constant, the energy consumption is the lowest, and all parts stop moving.
Typical applications of gas booster pump:
1. Provide static and burst tests for pipe fittings, hoses, valves, pressure vessels, cylinders, etc
2. Static and dynamic test of aerospace accessories after maintenance
3. Safety valve calibration
4. Water bubbling test of valves and wellhead devices
5. Detection of air pressure regulator
6. Automobile braking system test
7. Communication cable inflation equipment
8. The aircraft tire and hydraulic accumulator are charged with nitrogen
9. High pressure nitrogen inflation in gas assisted injection molding
10. Compression of ultrapure gas (CO2 supercritical extraction)
11. Test of high pressure gas system and instrument
12. Demineralization, such as reverse osmosis and desalination
13. Provide pressure to test or calibrate natural gas components
14. Record the power of downhole fluid depth acoustic equipment
15. Study on high pressure gas flow pattern
16. Destructive test of geological specimens
For more information, please visit our website www.allarabandroid.com COM, solve your doubts and customize various types of equipment for you!