1. Kerosene, alcohol, or other corrosive liquids cannot be used to prevent corrosion of hydraulic components, fuel tanks, and other components, which may affect the normal use of the hydraulic system.
2. When cleaning the gas boosting system, the operation of the hydraulic pump and the heating of the cleaning medium should be carried out simultaneously. Because when the temperature of the cleaning oil is between 50 ° C and 80 ° C, the rubber residue in the system is easily removed.
3. Intermittent operation of the hydraulic pump during operation can improve the cleaning effect.
4. We should install filters on the cleaning oil circuit of the gas boosting system, which can filter out most of the impurities in the system.
5. The cleaning time of hydraulic pumps is generally between 48 to 60 hours, which is determined by factors such as the complexity and pollution level of the system.
6. At the end of cleaning, do not immediately stop the hydraulic pump from running. It should be kept running until the temperature of the hydraulic pump returns to normal, which can prevent external moisture from rusting internal components.
7. After cleaning the gas boosting system, the cleaning oil in the circuit should be promptly removed.
In order to extend the service life of the gas boosting system, please pay attention to these aspects mentioned above when cleaning in the future.
This article is dedicated to the friendship of gas booster pumps. For more relevant knowledge, please click on: http://www.allarabandroid.com Sincere attitude. We will provide you with comprehensive services. We will gradually contribute more relevant knowledge to everyone. Stay tuned