The user should prepare the pressurized gas and pipeline, the drive gas and pipeline, and the outlet pipeline of high-pressure gas. Fix the booster pump according to the instructions provided with the booster pump when it leaves the factory, and connect the pipeline according to the size of each inlet and outlet connector of the booster pump; Check whether the pressure resistance is sufficient and whether there is leakage in the connector. After the inspection is complete, the pressurization test can be conducted.
2. Air source: The driving air source pressure range of a gas booster pump is generally 1.8-8 bar, and it is not recommended that its driving air source exceed 10 bar. If the driving air source is too high, it will largely cause damage to the pump body, and even cause damage to the operator.
3. Selection of gas booster pump: Customers should choose the corresponding boost ratio based on their own pressure needs, focusing on the gas source pressure, intake pressure, output pressure demand, and flow rate according to their own pressure needs, so that technical personnel can more accurately help you select the type.
4. Regarding the on-site use environment: The on-site use environment must be clean and free of too large dust particles. The drive air source and pressurized medium should not contain too much moisture, otherwise the service life of the pump will be greatly reduced.
5. Requirements for pipelines: When customers use them on site, they must check the tightness of the high-pressure output pipelines. The pipelines, valves, and pressure gauges used must be greater than the rated pressure output by the gas booster pump, to ensure the maximum operational safety of personnel.
6. Requirements for pressure vessels: All pressure retaining parts, especially pressure vessels, must have a pressure safety vessel inspection report produced by the pressure safety vessel manufacturer.