It is inevitable that some problems will occur during the use of the gas-liquid booster pump, such as oil leakage from its four vent ports. How to solve this problem?? The following is a brief version of the solution for the oil leakage at the four vents of the gas-liquid booster pump, for your reference.
1. The oil leakage at port A may be caused by the damage of the seal of the front piston (port A is the air hole of the front cover). In this case, replace the seal with a new one in time.
2. The injection of hydraulic oil at port B may be more than or less than the standard oil level (port B is the air hole on the rear cover of the oil tank). In this case, reduce or add the hydraulic oil to the standard oil level.
3. The oil leakage at port C may be caused by the seal damage of the intermediate, which will not happen (port C is the air hole of the intermediate).
4. Port D will not leak oil. This port is the air hole of the rear cover.
5. The oil leakage on the contact surface between the cylinder barrel and the cover may be caused by the damage of the O-ring.
The above are the relevant solutions to the oil leakage of the gas-liquid booster pump. Of course, specific problems should be solved according to the specific solutions, and the relevant maintenance work should be done well in daily use. For more matters, please visit our website http://www.allarabandroid.com Ask about it!