The gas booster pump can pressurize air, nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen and other gases. If it is a corrosive gas, such as H2S, SO2 and other gases, the customer should take the initiative to explain when selecting the model. Do you know what the installation requirements of the filter before the operation of the gas booster pump are?
Filtering requirements of gas booster pump:
The power source of the gas booster pump is compressed air. The air source is required to be clean, and the particles are required to be less than 5um. Generally, the air source of the factory is dirty. If the pump is directly connected to the pump without filtering, and it is used for a long time, the pump will accumulate dirt for a long time, which will lead to the failure of the one-way valve and serious wear of the seal ring.
Installation requirements for gas booster pump:
It is recommended to use PU air duct as the driving air source during installation, because it is easy to install and operate, and the pipe will not rust. If a metal pipe is used, it is recommended to use compressed air to purge before installation, so as to avoid welding slag blowing into the directional valve and jamming the directional valve. The gas booster pump can be installed vertically or horizontally. If conditions permit, vertical installation is recommended. Vertical installation can prolong the service life of the seal.
1. The output pressure should have margin compared with the pressure you require.
2. Check the driving air pressure range, and do not overload.
3. The inlet pressure of the product has strict requirements. If the inlet pressure is too low, it will directly affect the flow and output pressure of the gas booster pump.
4. The pressurizing medium shall be clean, and the gas booster pump and on-site service environment shall be clean and sanitary.
5. High pressure inlet shall be equipped with filter as much as possible to reduce the impact of impurities on products.
6. Before use, it is recommended to add an oil-water separator at the drive air supply port to regularly release the water inside the water cup.
Xiao Bian reminds you that after using the gas booster pump every time, you need to exhaust the high-pressure gas. In addition, the gas booster pump shall be checked regularly to maintain the integrity of parts. Come to our website for more information http://www.allarabandroid.com Ask and understand!