What equipment is the gas-liquid booster pump? The gas-liquid booster pump is a kind of pump product that takes compressed air as the power, based on the area difference principle, makes the hydraulic oil output continuously according to the fixed pressurization ratio and is used to drive the hydraulic actuator to work. What are its advantages over ordinary hydraulic stations?
The gas-liquid pump works automatically and circularly. At the initial stage when the compressed air is connected, it is used as an ordinary liquid delivery pump. At this time, the circulation speed is fast and the output liquid flow is large. With the gradual increase of the output pressure, the resistance that the piston bears becomes greater and greater, and the circulation speed of the pump becomes slower and slower.
When the reaction force of output pressure is balanced with the pneumatic driving force, the pump will stop automatically. At this time, the pump is in the pressure maintaining state without consuming any energy, so it provides an economic power source.
When the output pressure drops due to leakage or other reasons or the air supply pressure increases, the pump will start immediately, which benefits from the low friction resistance of the pump itself and ensures the reliability of the output pressure.
1. As it can maintain pressure for a long time without additional energy consumption, it saves energy.
2. There is no oil temperature rise, so it is suitable for use in summer and in stuffy places without ventilation.
3. Gas liquid - Ventanpak multi season and stuffy and non ventilated field.
4. It is small in size and flexible in configuration. It can be equipped with its own oil tank or installed on the machine tool. It uses the space of the machine bed to save production area.
5. No pollution to the environment.
In addition, compared with the booster cylinder, since the gas-liquid booster pump can automatically and continuously supply oil, there is no problem that the stroke of the booster cylinder limits the oil output.
The advantages of the gas-liquid booster pump compared with the ordinary hydraulic station have been explained. If you have any doubts, you can come to our website at any time http://www.allarabandroid.com Ask about it!