In fact, we don't use the gas booster pump in daily life, but if you have a plan for its use, you need to know about it in advance. I suggest you take a look at this information.
1. Use an oil-water separator.
Before the compressed air enters the gas booster pump as the driving gas, the oil-water separator must be used to remove condensate, oil or impurities.
2. Add filter.
After the pre added gas (hydrogen, nitrogen, helium, etc.) is pressurized, water may also condense, and wear may also occur in the gas booster pump. Therefore, filters must be added to the gas inlet and high-pressure output of the gas booster pump.
3. If the pressure in the gas equipment at the output end is lower than the inlet pre inflation pressure, the equipment can directly inflate into the equipment through the one-way valve, so the inflation time can be saved.
4. Install the air receiver.
Considering the different working conditions, the high output pressure of the equipment can be stored in the high-pressure gas tank in advance (please consult the technical engineer for the volume of the gas tank). According to the operating pressure requirements of the gas equipment, the pressure reducing valve is used to adjust the outlet pressure.
5. The compressed air flow at the inlet side of the gas booster pump is about twice the flow at the outlet side of the gas booster pump (the pre increased gas of the booster device will be lost in the middle through pressurization).
6. The service life of the gas booster pump is determined by the action frequency.
In addition, when the gas booster pump is maintained again, it must be maintained without air pressure. Turn off the drive, turn off the inlet pressure, and unload the high-pressure output pressure. In addition, it is recommended to communicate with relevant technicians or conduct maintenance under video guidance.
If the equipment needs to operate for a long time, please explain in the working conditions. The type of gas booster pump will be discussed and determined by the technical meeting, which will greatly boost the service life of the gas booster equipment. Come to our website for more information http://www.allarabandroid.com Ask and understand!