Why does the booster pump keep buzzing? In fact, this is a common problem of many cheap booster pumps. The main reasons for this phenomenon may be the following. The manufacturer of the gas-liquid booster pump will explain it to you.
1. There is a problem with the pressure control system. As soon as the water pump reaches the control pressure, the water pump will not work. There is a problem with the pressure control system. As soon as the water pump stops, the pressure disappears again.
2. The check valve leaks. The check valve itself can only enter but not exit. If a check valve with poor quality is used, when the water pressure in the pump chamber increases, the pressurized water will seep back to the water inlet end of the pump, causing the pressure in the pump chamber to decrease. After the sensor detects that the water pressure decreases, it will restart the booster pump to supplement the pressure.
Since there is no water in the outlet direction of the pump, the pressure will be replenished soon, and the booster pump will sleep and stand by immediately. The reciprocating cycle will cause this phenomenon of "one ring and one stop". The solution is to replace the qualified one-way check valve. In fact, most of the reasons for "one click and one stop" are caused by the check valve.
3. The outlet pipe of the pump leaks. The principle of "one click and one stop" caused by water leakage in the direction of the outlet pipe is the same as that of the check valve. Both are caused by the restart of the pump for pressure make-up due to the reduction of the water pressure in the pump chamber. Since there is little water output in the outlet direction, the pressure rises to the set value in a short time and the booster pump stops to maintain the pressure. After the pressure is reached, the water pressure will drop again due to water leakage, and the booster pump will supplement the pressure again. The reciprocating circulation will cause the phenomenon of one sound and one stop.
4. The sensor is faulty. When the pressure feedback is inaccurate, it will also cause this phenomenon. The principle is the same. When the wrong low pressure is fed back, the booster pump will also supplement the pressure and cycle back and forth.
5. The frequency of water use is too high. If the booster pump is controlled by differential pressure, the phenomenon of one start and one stop will also occur when water is frequently used. The reason is the same as the water leakage of the outlet pipe, and this situation may be more frequent when the pipes are stopped together, especially when there is no pressure tank to stabilize the pressure.
If this situation is to be eliminated, it is recommended to change the differential pressure controller to frequency converter control, or directly replace a new variable frequency booster pump to solve the problem of "one sound and one stop" when using water. Follow us http://www.allarabandroid.com , learn more!