The gas-liquid booster pump is driven by compressed air to pressurize the liquid, also known as the pneumatic liquid booster pump, which can pressurize the liquid to a pressure of 640mpa. The pressure is infinitely adjustable and easy to control. No energy is consumed during pressure maintaining. It is easy to carry and can be used in explosion-proof field. Let's talk about the principle and characteristics of the gas-liquid booster pump.
Principle of gas-liquid booster pump
The working principle of the gas-liquid booster pump is similar to that of the pressure booster, which applies a very low pressure to the large-diameter air driven piston. When this pressure acts on a small area piston, a high pressure will be generated. Through a two position five ventilation control reversing valve, the booster pump can realize continuous operation.
The high-pressure plunger controlled by the one-way valve continuously discharges the liquid. The outlet pressure of the booster pump is related to the air driving pressure. When the pressure between the drive part and the output liquid part reaches equilibrium, the booster pump will stop running and no longer consume air.
When the output pressure drops or the air drive pressure increases, the booster pump will automatically start and run until the pressure balance is reached again and then stop automatically.
The single gas control non-equilibrium gas distribution valve is used to realize the automatic reciprocating movement of the pump. The gas drive part of the pump body is made of aluminum alloy. Carbon steel or stainless steel is selected for the liquid receiving part according to different media. The whole set of seals of the pump are imported high-quality products, thus ensuring the performance of the gas-liquid booster pump.
Characteristics of gas-liquid booster pump
1. High output pressure, large output pressure can be as high as 400MPa.
2. It can be used in a wide range. The working medium can be hydraulic oil, water and most of the chemically corrosive (corresponding corrosion-resistant materials are sealed) liquids. It has high reliability, maintenance free and long service life.
3. It is easy to adjust. Within the pressure range of the pump, adjust the pressure regulating valve to adjust the input air pressure, and the output hydraulic pressure can be adjusted steplessly accordingly.
4. Automatic pressure maintaining: no matter what causes the pressure of the pressure maintaining circuit to drop, the pump will start automatically to supplement the leakage pressure and keep the circuit pressure stable.
5. Safe operation, gas driven, no arc and spark, can be used in dangerous places.
The application of gas-liquid booster pump is also very wide, such as aviation industry, automobile industry, tunnel engineering, etc. if you have any needs, please come to our website http://www.allarabandroid.com Consult for more information!