The gas booster pump uses the low-pressure gas at the large-area piston end to drive and produce the high-pressure fluid at the small-area piston end, which can be used to compress air and other gases. The output gas pressure can be adjusted steplessly by adjusting the driving gas pressure. So what should we pay attention to when using the gas booster pump?
2、 Precautions for use:
1. Before compressed air enters the booster pump as driving gas, an oil-water separator must be used to remove condensate, oil stains or impurities;
2. Water may condense out of the pre increased gas (hydrogen, nitrogen, helium, etc.) after pressurization, and wear will also occur in the pump, so the gas input port and high-pressure output port of the pump must be equipped with filters;
3. If the pressure in the gas equipment at the output end is lower than the pre increased gas pressure at the inlet, the equipment can directly inflate the equipment through the one-way valve, so the inflation time can be saved;
4. Considering the different working conditions, the output high pressure of the equipment can be stored in the high-pressure gas tank in advance (please consult the technical engineer for the volume of the gas tank). According to the pressure requirements of the gas equipment, the pressure reducing valve is used to adjust the outlet pressure;
5. The compressed air flow at the inlet side of the gas booster pump is about twice the flow at the outlet side of the pump (the pre increased gas of the booster equipment will be lost in the middle through pressurization);
6. The service life of gas booster pump is determined by the frequency of action. Therefore, if the equipment needs to operate for a long time, please explain it in the working condition, and our technology department will discuss and decide the type of pump, which will greatly increase the service life of the pressurized gas pressurized equipment.
In addition, the gas booster pump has a wide range of applications, such as static and burst tests for pipe fittings, hoses, valves, pressure vessels, cylinders, etc; Detection of air pressure regulator; Destructive test of geological samples. wait. Of course, you should pay attention to safety in use. For more information, go to the website http://www.allarabandroid.com Consult.