The function of the gas booster pump is to input it, and the booster valve can output multiple high-pressure gas, which can reach 2 or 5 times of high-pressure gas. The booster valve does not need to be driven by power supply, so it is convenient to install and move. The output pressure and drive can be adjusted manually, which is simple to operate and highly practical. Let's talk about the correct selection of gas booster pump and other requirements.
Correct model selection
The booster valve can pressurize, nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen and other gases. If it is corrosive gas, such as H2S, SO2 and other e gases, the customer should actively explain the required pressure and flow during model selection.
The power source of the booster valve is compression. The air source is required to be clean, and the particles are required to be less than 5um. Generally, the air source of the factory is dirty. If it is directly connected to the valve without filtration, the pump will accumulate dirt for a long time, which will lead to the failure of the check valve and serious wear of the sealing ring
During installation, the driving air source should use Pu air duct, which is easy to install and operate, and the pipe will not rust. If metal pipe is used, it should be compressed and purged before installation to avoid welding slag blowing into the change-over valve and blocking the change-over valve. The purity and medium of the driving air source can affect its service life. There will be certain moisture and impurities in the ordinary compressed air that has not passed through the cold dryer or filter. These moisture and impurities will form resistance when entering the booster pump, affecting its working efficiency, and will scratch its sealing ring and cylinder barrel after long-term use.
Safe operation process of gas booster pump equipment:
1. The operator needs to be familiar with the general structure and performance of the equipment, and it is strictly forbidden to use the equipment beyond its performance.
2. Before the operator, check the air pipe, connector and filter for air leakage.
3. Air valve, adjust the air pressure regulating valve to adjust the output air pressure to the required value, (tank pressure ≤ 0.95mpa)
4. Observe whether the booster pump can work normally.
5. Observe whether the pressure gauge of the air reservoir reaches the set value and whether the booster pump stops working when it reaches the set value.
6. After the booster pump stops working, check again whether the pressure setting of the regulating valve is consistent with the tank gauge pressure.
7. Close the air valve and clean the machine after work.
The above is all about the problems and precautions introduced to you today. I hope it can help you. If you want to know more, you can contact us by phone or follow our website http://www.allarabandroid.com , our staff will contact you in time.