The air tightness testing equipment is actually a gas pressurization device. It is a new type of pneumatic pressure test device introduced by our company from abroad. It is developed based on its working principle and the actual situation of our country. What are the characteristics and operation methods of the air tightness detection system?
Characteristics of air tightness detection system
It uses compressed air as the power source and a gas booster pump as the pressure source. The output gas pressure is proportional to the driving gas source pressure. By adjusting the pressure of the driving air source, the corresponding pressurized gas pressure can be obtained.
When the driving air source pressure is balanced with the pressurized gas pressure, the booster pump will stop charging, and the output gas pressure will stabilize at the preset pressure. Therefore, it has the characteristics of explosion-proof, adjustable output pressure, small volume, light weight, simple operation, reliable performance and wide application range.
It is especially suitable for pressure test and inspection of pressure equipment such as valves, pipelines, connectors and pressure vessels. At the same time, it is also suitable for testing tools of scientific research and inspection departments.
Usage: it can be used for air tightness inspection and pressure resistance inspection of CNG refitted automobile pipelines, valves and connectors.
Operation method of air tightness detection system
1. Add lubricating oil to the oil atomizer of the two units. 10\or 20\mechanical oil is used in the south, and antifreeze mechanical oil or low pour point hydraulic oil is used in the north in winter.
2. Connect the pipeline that needs pressure test, connect the low-pressure compressed air Pu pipe (の 12) to the air inlet end of the device, connect the 1.5m high-pressure rubber pipe to the inflation gun head, connect the automobile filling valve to the gun head side, and connect the other side to the high-pressure gas outlet end of the device. Close the unloading valve and open the high-pressure needle valve. The air supply pressure shall not be greater than 0.7MPa (7kgf/cm?).
3. Adjust the pressure of the two-way coupling, rotate the two-way coupling left and right to adjust the air source pressure to 0.5MPa, and the gas pressure after pressurization is 20MPa.
4. Open the manual reversing valve (commonly known as manual valve), and the gas booster pump starts to work. When the set pressure is reached, the booster pump automatically stops working. Or close the manual reversing valve to stop the pump when the high-pressure pressure reaches the required pressure.
5. The manufacturer of the gas booster pump reminds you that after maintaining the pressure for 5 minutes, close the manual reversing valve, cut off the driving air source, and then open the unloading valve. After unloading the high-pressure gas in the pipeline, remove the test piece.
For more information, please follow our website www.sdjingtuo Com!