1. Strong adjustability - both pressure and flow are accurately adjusted by the pressure regulating valve that drives the gas.
2. Wide application range - gas boosters can be used for the vast majority of non corrosive gas media.
3. High cost-effectiveness - characterized by high output performance and low cost.
4. Simple maintenance - The gas booster has fewer parts and seals, making maintenance simple and cost-effective.
5. High output pressure - The maximum working pressure of the gas booster can reach 30400psi (210Mpa).
6. Large output flow - The gas booster needs to be driven by compressed air at no more than 150psi (1.0Mpa) to achieve a large output flow. According to different job requirements, there are various series of products available for users to choose from for gas turbochargers.
7. Working principle - The gas supercharger utilizes low-pressure gas at the large area piston end to generate high-pressure gas at the small area piston end.
8. Automatic restart - During operation, the gas booster quickly reciprocates, and as the output pressure approaches the set pressure value, the reciprocating motion speed of the pump slows down until it stops. And maintain this pressure, where energy consumption is minimal, no heat is generated, and no parts move. When the pressure balance is broken, the turbocharger automatically starts working to the next balance.
9. Flexible application - From simple manual operation to fully automated operation, gas turbochargers are suitable for various application fields. The air motors of most pump models in the same series are interchangeable.
Thank you for reading. The source of this article is: Gas Booster Pump. For more information and questions, please click on: http://www.allarabandroid.com We will continue to work hard to provide you with services. Thank you for your support!