With the progress of industrial output power, there are more and more strict requirements for the quality of products produced. Some corresponding testing equipment came into being, especially for some pressure test products, which have more stringent requirements, such as pipes, stainless steel products, shells, pressure vessels, water purifiers. All occasions where liquid pressure test is required must be subject to strict pressure test. So, what detailed assistance can the gas-liquid booster pump provide?
In fact, the equipment can provide hydraulic power for the bolt tensioner, static hydrostatic test and destructive test of the product, pressure output and pressurization of the fluid, and the filling of high-pressure medium in the laboratory reactor of the research unit.
The working principle of the gas-liquid booster pump is as follows: it uses compressed air as the power source, and the output liquid pressure is equal to the driving air source pressure. The corresponding hydraulic pressure can be obtained by adjusting the driving air supply pressure. When the driving air supply pressure is balanced with the hydraulic pressure, the pneumatic booster pump will stop charging, and the output hydraulic pressure will be stabilized at the preset pressure.
What are the characteristics of gas-liquid booster pump? Small size, high output pressure, convenient protection, pneumatic pressurization products, easy operation, can be used as the core component of the hydraulic test bench, explosion test bench, pulse test machine, etc. - hydraulic power, without electricity, and the factory's compressed gas can be used as the power source.
What are the advantages of gas-liquid booster pump?
1. Because it can maintain the voltage for a long time without consuming additional energy, it saves energy.
2. No oil temperature rise, suitable for use in summer and in hot and ventilated places.
3. The gas-liquid booster pump does not need power supply and is suitable for occasions without power supply.
4. It is small in size and flexible in configuration. It can be equipped with oil tank or installed on the machine tool. It can use the space of the bed to save production area.
5。 Pressure maintaining and energy saving: low pressure startup, low friction loss; No power supply, no heat generation and no energy consumption during long-term pressure maintaining;
6. Simple maintenance: simple and reliable operation, reducing maintenance spare parts and workload;
Due to the advantages of gas-liquid booster pump, the equipment has developed rapidly and can meet the needs of various scenarios. At present, there are more and more places where gas-liquid booster pumps can be used. Due to environmental reasons, the demand for gas-liquid booster pumps is also different. Come to our website if you need http://www.allarabandroid.com Ask about relevant matters!