Air booster pump is a piston booster valve with compressed air as power source. It is mainly applicable to the occasions where high-pressure gas is required. It can increase the pressure of the gas that does not reach the standard pressure, and can increase the pressure of the common gas source by tens or hundreds of times. So what is the reason why the air booster pump does not work at the same time? The gas booster pump manufacturer will explain it to you.
1. When the inlet air enters the pressurization valve, the pneumatic control valve core switches back and forth to make the pressurization valve work quickly and back to raise the gas pressure to reach the required or set pressure value. With the increase of the pressure, the reciprocating frequency of the piston becomes slower and slower. When the required pressure value is reached, the pressurization valve automatically stops working, and the air source will no longer be consumed. When the gas pressure decreases less than the required value due to use, the booster valve will start automatically and stop automatically after the pressure value is increased to the required value. Therefore, the booster valve is automatic and easy to operate.
2. It is mainly applicable to pressure and explosion test occasions such as valves, pipe fittings, pressure vessels, instruments and meters.
The reasons for the booster pump not working normally include:
1. The seal of the driving piston is worn, resulting in cross-talk between the upper and lower sides of the piston;
2. If the reversing valve is not clean, or the seal is damaged, it will not move normally;
3. The connecting part of the two pistons is damaged, the cotter pin falls off, and the two piston rods are misaligned, resulting in the piston rod cannot move;
4. Air leakage occurs in the seal of booster cylinder.
In addition, the working principle of the air booster pump is similar to that of the pressure booster, which applies a very low pressure to the large-diameter air driven piston. When this pressure acts on a small area piston, a high pressure will be generated. Through a two position five ventilation control reversing valve, the booster pump can realize continuous operation. For more information, please visit our website http://www.allarabandroid.com Consult and understand.